As it looks now with the current forecast folks SNO-DRAG 2016 will happen this coming weekend. Keep an eye out for any changes or updates though just in case

Due to the recent warm weather we've experienced, we are hoping to have a green light for Sno-Drag on March 12th instead of the originally scheduled February 20th. We are sorry for the inconvenience of rescheduling but if the course is not ready and safe, the event can not go ahead.

For event details please click here  

See you all in a couple weeks.